Join us as we’re building the foundation of a new mobile gaming economy where gamers own and profit from their in-game purchases and digital assets.
We are looking for an experienced software engineer to join our core development team and be an authority and leader in her/his domain.
OviO is a mobile gaming currency exchange, allowing gamers to trade, exchange, and profit from their game coins. We believe the inevitable evolution of traditional free-to-play mobile games must empower players to play, own and earn from their gaming. The key to unlocking traditional mobile games’ potential is to enable them to maintain their core work methods, and technology. Our platform allows them to gradually evolve their closed in-game economies and take part in a new ecosystem, based on free trade and games assets liquidation. OviO’s community members would be able to transfer any game asset across all mobile games, exchange game currencies, and enjoy the endless possibilities of an open game economy for over a million mobile games.
- Take ownership of complex features and processes
- Building and developing modules, data pipelines, and services
- Apply a critical view of our infrastructure, technologies, and development process, proactively pushing to improve our product and our group.
- Report to the VP R&D
- Minimum 1 year of experience in software development
- Passion for learning and implementing the newest technologies
- BSc in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or relevant practical experience
Nice to have:
- Background in Cloud-based application
- Experience in .net
- Familiar with blockchains and cryptocurrencies
- We believe in leading and being led by context, not by rules. We value and employ candor and transparency
- We’re backed by top-tier VCs and high-regarded investors
- We’re positioned at the ever-exciting intersection of FinTech, Blockchain, and Mobile Gaming